Overview of the role
Manage the MCC IFE controller team on day to day operations and coordinates the daily operations, external communications and fly along requirements with Airline MCC and AAA customer ATS.
Job specifics and context
The Jobholder has to evolve in multinational, multicultural and complex environment.
Find a good balance between the customer satisfaction objective, contractual commitments and the defense of AAA customer IFEC interests.
• Ensure scheduled and unscheduled IFE maintenance is carried out in a timely, in compliance with applicable MPDs and in a cost effective manner through quality planning and promoting teamwork.
• Ensure technical coordination between all Maintenance teams to ensure a seamless and effective operation that serves our Customer in a safe and professional manner.
• Coordinate and assist the airline MCC in daily operations with the handling of IFE related in flight and on ground events
• Report in-flight events handling with Airline MCC and AAA customer MOC.
• Ensure all logbook entries are entered in Servo
• Ensure ADD tracker is maintain in a timely manner
• Investigate missing data and resolve inaccuracy’s quickly
• Organize outstation ADHOC spare provisioning with the Airline MCC to protect the continuous IFE services.
• Guideline in providing solutions to situations and sharing ideas with the rest of the team.
• Adopt an effective and consistent approach to delivering the high standards of discipline needed within the work place.
• Ensure the office cleanliness and general tidiness is of a high standard.
• Constantly review working practices to ensure that best use of all resources is maintained and suggests alternatives.
• Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements.
• Ensure a shift handover is completed at the end of each shift duty.
• Behave in a manner which reflects a professional approach when dealing with customers.
• Accept appropriate training that will enable a more effective contribution.
Staff under supervision:
Minimum Qualifications Required:
• Bachelor of Science in Aviation Electronics & Communication Engineering
Mandatory knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
• Minimum of 10 years of aircraft maintenance experience with at least 5 years in MCC
• Knowledge of electronic and troubleshooting generally acquired through commercial aviation or technical school education combined with five to ten years of related industry experience (Avionics/IFE) with an airline.
• Significant experience with using the Airbus and Boeing technical publications (Airn@v, MyBoeingFleet).
• Excellent oral and written skills in English. Arabic would be a plus.
• Excellent knowledge in Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Access).
• Managing difficult situations.
Knowledge : Airbus A330 A320 Boeing 787-777-737